Some things about me and my softwares

I have been a crazy software tester ever since, well, actually after my "computer games era". I have tried a lot of softwares, about engineering tools, video editing, photo editing, midi sequencing, etc., and found it more fun than playing computer games, well though I still play PS2 and some PC games especially NBA LIVE! Whooh!

Some softwares I have used and satisfy my "software cravings" are: AutoCAD (series), Adobe Family ( Premiere 1.5, After Effects 7, Photoshop CS2, Image Ready CS2, Illustrator, Audition), Sony Vegas, Cakewalk Sonar 4 Producer Edition, SwishMax, Ulead 3D cool, Bryce, Macromedia Family ( Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks), Guitar Pro and more to come...

Well, these and bunch of tutorials from the net just made my creativity roll. Had some projects already and tested whether what software really works for which. I have kept using those that suits me best, those are the Adobe family and Sonar 4, though I use others occasionally.

Having these tools are simply just amazing, learning them is not that hard, all you have to do is learn the basics. Just use these basics, again and again, then apply newly found knowledge, then use it again and again, then, that's it. Though to some this may take long, but just have your dedication and your will to learn, you will never be stuck up. Try to have projects in your spare time and try to explore whether what software work for you the best.

Now, I am more on the internet, studying more. Well, the internet is just to broad, I only see a tiny piece of it, still more to see though, never to late to learn new things.

0 comments: