Why Portfolio-Blog?

I recently discovered the power of blogging, and it's not just a simple thing. It is just like having your own website, wherein you can personalize, put everything you want, be yourself and also, not to mention additional income online, and all for it for free. I had compiled my recent works and decided to have a portfolio to offer freelance services and realized it would be much better if I put it in a blog. Though there are paid services for blogging, which is much better, but I chose to the free ones, in this case Blogger.com, maybe paid services for blogs will be a future endeavor.

I have become an internet marketer and a newbie blogger and still have my passion in graphic designs and computer softwares. Well, I think this is a place in the net where I can maximize my potentials and express myself. I am planning to put some tutorials here, together with my blog entries and also my new projects. I am really excited now and have already plans in my mind about the outcome of this blog. So be there to experience it with me. This is just the beginning, although I have already started another blog late last year, 2007, and it has got me great results, and earned some, though not that much. This time, I plan it to be bigger, but unfortunately, that is my TOP SECRET.

By the way, I have some cool stuff in my sidebar, I can't put all my knowledge here you know, but these stuffs really rocks. Try them and learn a lot.

0 comments: